Refunds, Product Returns, and Exchanges Policy
Guidelines for Merchandise Return/Refund per Republic Act (R.A.) 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines
- Only defective products bought from this store can be returned or exchanged.
- Under the IRR (Implementing Rules and Regulations) of R.A. 7394, The Consumer Act of the Philippines, a change of mind on the part of the customer does not entitle him/her to a refund or exchange.
- The prohibition of the "No Return, No Exchange" does not apply if the product bought is in perfect condition or has no defect.
- Refund will be the last resort if the defective item under warranty can no longer be repaired or there is no longer a replacement unit available at the time the warranty is being processed.
Refunds are not allowed after payment for order has been made.
** Refunds can be given in special cases such as when orders are served 15 days late from date agreed upon by the client and the Sales Agent
What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn't what I ordered?
If you have received products which you did not order or a damaged/defective product please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating a brief description of your product defect, your order number, delivery receipt, and a photo or video of the defective item.
Our team will review the report and see if it is qualified to be serviced under its warranty and/or replaced. Please allow us 3-5 days to process you report. Once assessment has been made, please expect a staff from Prolabs to get in touch with you.
Product Replacement and/or Servicing Process
- Send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Customer Information: Name, Contact Number, Shipping Address
- Summary of Defective Product: must include date of receipt
- You must include a PHOTO or a VIDEO of the product
- Complaint will not be entertained if no photo or video of the product is included as these are needed to prove the claims of the client
- Wait for a staff from Prolabs to confirm if your product needs servicing or replacement. You will be contacted either via email or text message
- Products in need of servicing and/or replacement should be sent to our service center located at Suite 316, 3F LRI Design Plaza, N. Garcia St., Bel-Air II, Makati City for replacement or servicing
- Prolabs will shoulder shipping costs to and from our service center if product is proven to be defective upon the receipt of the client
- Client will shoulder the shipping expense (to and from the service center) of products in need of servicing as long as it is under its warranty period
What are the conditions for returning my product(s)?
You can return your order within 7 days of receiving it. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 7-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel. Your product complaint must be submitted on the day that you have received the defective or wrong product.
General Return Conditions
In order for a product return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
If product has just been received and is defective:
The product must be unused.
The product must be in its original state and packaging with the original tags attached.
If product has been used and is under the product’s warranty:
The product must be in proper and secure packaging, damages incurred during shipment to the service center is not the responsibility of Prolabs Philippines
If wrong item is delivered:
The claim must be reported to Customer Service within the day of receipt or up to the following day.
The product is NOT USED or DAMAGED by misuse.
Tags and labels are complete and attached.
Take photo of the actual item delivered.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to replace any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you.
We do not refund products:
- Obtained from a source other than Prolabs Philippines Website, Prolabs Philippines Facebook, Prolabs Philippines Instagram, or any of Prolabs Philippines’ certified distributors
- Products under warranty – these will be serviced by Prolabs Philippines
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
- Damaged in transit by the courier
When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less.
Once the return has been approved, it takes 2 to 5 days for the refund to be made by Prolabs Philippines to your payment services provider (i.e. to your bank). Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider.
When will you receive my return package?
After you drop off your return package at the local drop off point, it can take 2 - 5 business days for the package to get to our service center. Unfortunately, we cannot control how long it will take for your returned products to be delivered back to us.